This 40-year-old pool was in need of restoration as the tiles were broken and outdated. The customer wanted something a lot more modern and requested an additional spa area. After the designs were presented to the customer, work commenced as follows;
- The spa walls and seating areas were constructed from block and brick work.
- A bubble system was created within the seating area and attached to a separate blower.
- 4 Venturi type jets were installed to the spa walls.
- A new table was designed and constructed within the spa.
- A spillway waterfall was created leading to the main pool.
Main pool area:
- Modifications were made to the skimmer box entrance.
- 2 new return jets and pipework installed.
- New LED light fitted.
- Levelled edge beam in preparation for pavers.
After these modifications, the pool was finished with a new fibreglass layer in Aquaguards Nite Blue gelcoat system.